If you’re a frequent flyer (like i’ve oddly enough become recently) you probably have status with your airline that gives you lounge access for when you’re flying. Also, if you’re a frequent flyer, you probably also really enjoy drinking and paying as little as possible for it. So here’s a way that you (and sometimes also your entire family) can all have unlimited party nights out — on your airline’s dollar!
- Decide you want to party and not pay anything.
- Go online and buy a refundable business or first class ticket with your airline to anywhere.
- Go to the airport.
- Check in, go past security and enter your airline’s lounge.
- Use the lounge’s wifi to cancel your ticket (or call the airline to do it for you)
- Notice that you still have cash in your pocket!
Yes, it’s abusive, but there you go.